Data Ductus is a global software consulting firm specializing in advanced network automation, service orchestration and cloud solutions. We strive to provide our clients with industry-leading solutions through our passion for excellence and our commitment to continuous improvement as software engineers.
- Designing, testing, documenting, and delivering customer solutions in agile development teams
- Write maintainable, well-documented software
- Validate performance of software through robust test suites.
- Design new solutions that address customer needs in addition to maintaining and enhancing existing solutions.
- Engage in technical communication with customers
- Contribute to a collaborative, continued learning environment
- Operate in a customer-first mindset to deliver software that meets the needs of clients
- Assist in the development of more junior associates
- Potentially oversee delivery of projects to customers
This position is for a Mid-Level Software developer with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) who has 4-7 years of experience and is interested in engaging directly with customers and potentially leading teams to develop solutions designed to solve unique and challenging problems.
- Expertise in either Java or Python
- Ability to operate efficiently in a Unix/Linux terminal.
- Expertise in version control (git preferred)
- Strong programming fundamentals and understanding of algorithms and data-structures
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using containerization and virtualization technologies
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
- Ability to write robust test harnesses to validate software
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with network orchestration (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, …)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using Cisco NSO
- Ability to develop or maintain CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins or Gitlab
- Familiarity with Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Experience working in an agile development team
What we offer
- Best-in-class healthcare plans and 401k matching
- Travel Opportunities
- Open Office Space
- Fun Culture, Company Outings and Activities
- Wide variety of projects
- Serve in various roles and capacities
- Remote work opportunities
About the position:
City: Longmont, CO
Working hours: Full-time
Start time: as soon as possible
Please contact Jennifer Bitterman if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application via www.dataductus.com/careers. Selection is ongoing.